Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Sunday, May 24, 2015
1965, born in Kuala Lumpur
1985 - Diploma in Fine Art, Kuala Lumpur.
1998 – Selected to represent Malaysia in Winsor & Newton World-Wide Millennium
Painting Competition in London U.K.
1997 – Honourable Mention, The Philip Morris Group of Companies Malaysia Art Award.
1998 – Malaysian Top 5, Winsor & Newton World-Wide Millennium Painting Competition.
1999 – Honourable Mention, The Philip Morris Group of Companies Malaysia Art Award.
1992 - Painting & Ceramics at Balai Seni, Menara Maybank, K.L.
1995 - Isetan Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur.
1995 - Journey of Metamorphosis, Isetan Art Gallery,
2006 – “Dynasty Series : Ancient Passages”, artseni gallery, Starhill Gallery.
2007 – “Dynasty Series : Ancient Passages”, Zhan Gallery, Melaka.
2008 – 2ND International Art Expo Malaysia 2008
2009 – Circle & The Square at NN Gallery
2014 – Transcendent Purity at Fo Guan Yuan Art Gallery
2015 – “Tunefulness ,The Virtues Of Life “Galeri Seni Mutiara, Penang .
Group Exhibition International
1999 – Winsor & New Newton Millennium Painting Competition / Tour exhibition in London,
Stockholm, Brussels and the United Nations Building, New York during year 2000
2004 – International New- Salon Exhibition, Korea New Art Festival, Korea.
2006 – Jiiva Gallery, Jakarta.
His works has been in numerous private and corporate collections.
* D.Y.M.M. Sri Paduka Baginda Yang Di-pertuan Agung Tuanku Jaafar Ibni Tuanku Abdul Rahman.* Y.M. Syed Zainal Rashid Ibni Syed Putra Jamalulail. * Y.M. Dato’ Tengku Putra B.Azamn Shah.* Tan Sri Dato’ Lin See Yan. * Syed Nabil Syed Nahar-NN Gallery. * Datuk Ramly Ahmad* Mr.& Mrs Hijjas Kasturi. * Dr. Jean Wo. * Mr. & Mrs. Siah Teong Boon. * Mr. Ng Hon Soon.* Dr. Chan Chin Cheung. * Ms. Christian Chew. * Mr.Yap Sow Chong. * Puan Farida Abdul Hamid.* Mr. & Mrs. D.B. Griffin. * His excellency, the Japanese Ambassador Issei Normura. * Raja Ashman Shah. * Christine hor Seok Kee, Ass. Director Singapore Tourism Board. *Mr .Asrien. ceo of air asia x.*Mr. Michael & Cisillia Tay (france )
* Y.Bhg.Dato’Seri Kee Yong Wee
* Pacific Bank Berhad, * Oriental Bank Berhad, * Pacific Insurance Berhad, * Abric Bhd
* Sanda Plastic Berhad, * Tractors Malaysia Berhad, Peremba Berhad, * Armada Hotel.
* Pernas International Berhad, * Unisem Berhad, * The Ascott, * Pantai Holding Bhd.
* Commerce International Merchant Bank Berhad, * Mandarin Oriental Hotel KLCC,
* Star Cruise Administrative Services Sdn Bhd. * Norwegian Cruise Line.
* Shangri-La Hotel, * UBN Tower,
Group Exhibition Selected
1991 – Salon Malaysia Art Competition, National Art Gallery, K.L.
1992 – Young Contemporary Art Competition, National Art Gallery, K.L.
1994,95 – Group Exhibition at Balai Seni, Menara Maybank, K.L.
1996 – Group Exhibition, Bukit Unggul Golf & Resort Club, Bangi.
– Group Exhibition, Galeri Petronas, Dayabumi
– Group Exhibition, Balai Seni, Menara Maybank, K.L.
– KLCA 30th Anniversary Group Exhibition, PWTC, K.L.
– Open Show Shah Alam Galeri.
1997 – Art for Nature Exhibition, NN Gallery
– Malaysian Images Art Exhibition, in conjuction G15 Summit, M.I.N.E.S.
1998 – Love Malaysia Campaign Art Exhibition, Launched by the Prime Minister. The M.I.N.E.S.
– The Journey of Malaysian Art, art exhibition. Launched by the Prime Minister.
In conjuction with APEC Business Summit 1998.
1999 – Aku Potret Diri Exhibition, Gallery Petronas, KLCC, K.L.
– Aku: 99 Potret Diri Exhibition, Gallery Petronas.
2004 – Fiv5 Enlightenments, Malaysian Artist Art Exhibition, Art Deco 1Utama.
2005 – “Art, Life,Learning” Contemporary Malaysia Artist
Art Exhibition. Loft Gallery by artseni gallery, Starhill Gallery.
2006 – Korea Cultural Centre Group Art Exhibition K.L.
- Gallerie Taksu Group Exhibition.
2007 – Artseni Gallery, Starhill
2007 – Art Accent, K.L
2007 – Palace of the Golden Horses
2008 – Art Accent ,K.L
2008 – Artseni Gallery, Starhill
2011 – Art Village KL
2011 – The Prayer . at publika Solaris Dutamas , KL
2013 - Nalanda Buddhist Society Charity Art Exhibition
2014 - Art show at Gateway Kiaramas .KL